8 Business Growth
Strategies for Instagram
I recently read an article on
social media today about the different Business Growth Strategies for
Instagram. Although I didn’t feel that all of the strategies pertained to our
generation right now I did feel that some of them did. The 8 strategies listed were Profile,
Photos, Video, Hashtags, Mentions, Innovate, Manage, and Integrate. While these
are all important concepts I wanted to focus on the couple that, to me, seem
are harder to conquer. These include Profile, Hashtags, Manage, and Integrate.
Profile- should include your name and important information that
might be relevant for a new person looking at your account. A short bio would
be nice and a description of you or your business, depending on what you are
trying to promote.
Hashtags- these can be very useful for many reasons. They are a
good way to link different pictures or videos with a similar concept or idea.
They also are a good way to direct traffic to your account, which will then
lead people to look at your profile, and hopefully engage with you or your
company.
Manage- although people instagram for entertainment and to show
people what they have done recently, it is important to manage it well if you
are trying to promote a business. This includes liking and commenting on other
peoples instagrams from your account and also being very aware of your captions
and hashtags. You can look at your competitors instragrams to decide what the
most efficient way to manage your account is but you should be aware.
Integrate- You want to make sure you integrate your instagram with
your other forms of social media or advertising. This means you want to make a
similar or the same user name for each account and make sure to list how to
follow or look at each type of social media. This makes it easy for consumers
and other people to connect with you easily in as many channels as possible.
Like I said before, all 8 of the
strategies listed in the article are very relevant and important but I feel
these 4 are the hardest to master.
No comments:
Post a Comment